continuous-integration/drone/push Build is passing Details
opencoin-issuer-cpp - a C++ OpenCoin Issuer REST-API implementation
this is a C++ implementation of the opencoin protocol done as mapping to some kind of REST interface.
As all issuer related interactions of the protocol follows a request/response mechanism we are able to map all of them to Http-Requests.
We decided to use POST-Requests in all cases, as the protocol uses JSON-formatted messages for requests.
The following table gives an overview of the mapping of requests to URLs:
|Request||URL||Response||C++ Interface Method|
|RequestCDDCSerial||/cddc/serial||ResponseCDDCSerial||cdd.cdd_serial of Model::get_current_cddc()|
|RequestRenew||/renew||ResponseMint or ResponseDelay||?|
|RequestResume||/resume||ResponseMint or ResponseDelay||?|
actually the implementation is a work in progress.
- select crypto library
- blinding utilizing crypto++
- integrate session and login to make transactions account based
- bookkeeping for accounts
- What is signed as cdd - only the content of the cdd item with curly braces or also the key?
- the weighted URL as array has a different js encoding as other elements
- Clarify PSS usage (see https://crypto.stackexchange.com/questions/12707/usability-of-padding-scheme-in-blinded-rsa-signature)
alternative implementation using openssl https://github.com/jedisct1/blind-rsa-signatures